As remote workers ourselves, the Deskpass Team has closely followed the impacts of COVID-19 on our coworking space network, and kept our members up-to-date regarding how the global pandemic impacts their use of Deskpass through recurring email outreach and continuing to offer support through live chat and email.
In early March, the Deskpass Team quickly made adjustments to assist our members such as:
- Temporarily changing our subscription policy to offer members a temporary pause until their local stay-at-home directive is cancelled. During this pause, no billing occurs and their credits stay intact.
- Proactively marking all spaces as ‘Temporarily Unavailable’ and not allowing reservations to be made.
- Launching the Deskpass Online Community, free for all Deskpass members, which provides a place to communicate, share resources, and learn about virtual events.
- Hosting a free Deskpass virtual event every day of the work week to keep members engaged, motivated, and productive. Event offerings have ranged from virtual coworking sessions, to featuring industry expert presentations with interactive chats, to hosting member socials and networking opportunities.
The Deskpass Team has also developed a range of new features that will allow our partner spaces to display and communicate their health and safety practices, and provide our members with opportunities to easily share their feedback with the Deskpass Community regarding their experiences navigating the return to workspaces in a COVID-minded world.
Now that cities have started to reopen, the Deskpass Team has also decided to reopen our network on a city-by-city basis beginning June 1. Our qualification for reopening a specific city is based on each city’s local government orders to ensure that we are safely, and legally, allowing our members to return to workspaces. Prior to reopening our network, we will send important updates and next steps to all our Deskpass members via email.
The Deskpass Online Community will continue to host virtual events for all members, and will begin to offer advice for navigating a safe return to coworking. City-specific groups within the Community will allow members to interact with each other and share local information. Deskpass members can access the Community at any time while logged in to their account, through the Community link located on the menu bar.
Regarding Deskpass account management:
- Deskpass continues to offer a temporary pause and members can activate that pause by clicking here.
- For any additional account related questions, our Support Team can be reached through live chat on our website or within the Deskpass app, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope this information has been helpful, and we appreciate your understanding as we continue to navigate this crisis together.
If you have any questions or need anything else, please let us know.
We wish you and your family continued safety and good health during this difficult time.
The Deskpass Team
Get a complimentary $250 Deskpass credit when you sign up for a Teams account today.