You asked, we delivered. As a Deskpass member, you have the ability to invite friends (or colleagues, clients) to cowork with you.
There are currently two options for inviting guests through the Deskpass app.
Option #1: ‘Deskpass Bookings’ (General Coworking)
Use your Deskpass credits to invite up to 4 guests per day in open seating zones for general coworking. Note that spaces may have limited seats available, which may cap the number of guests you can invite.
To get started:
- Invite guests on the reservation page in your Deskpass app after making a reservation.
- Your guest needs to confirm the email invitation you’ve sent, prior to arrival, in order to enter the space.
- Meet your guest upon arrival and accompany them inside.
- Always follow house rules and let the space manager know that your guest is with you.
Option #2: ‘Hourly Bookings’ (Private Spaces)
“Hourly” spaces indicate the total number of people that fit (for example, a 4-person room can be used by you and 3 guests). Meet your guest upon arrival and accompany them inside.
Remember to follow house rules and let the space manager know the guest is with you. End your meeting on time and start packing up 5 minutes before your last hour expires.
As a note, you do not need to use Deskpass credits for guests working in your reserved “Hourly” space. If you want to use the open seating zones after your meeting, a separate Deskpass booking is required for each person.
To search and book ‘Hourly’ spaces:
- Click the “Hourly” button on the Spaces page by visiting: https://app.deskpass.com
- View spaces via our map or list views
- Click on the space you want to book by the hour
- Select ‘Reserve Hourly’
- Select the time and date. Note, you will see the applicable price at the bottom of your screen.
- Confirm reservation
Refer A Friend
Just a reminder: If you refer your friend to Deskpass, we’ll give you a $25 credit when they are a paid member! Your personalized referral link can be found in your Account Page.